Accéder au contenu principal

EVALUATION : what's next ?


25 may 2019 _ The end of the project cominig soon (august 2019). That's why we asked this question to our partners : "If we have to restart our project now, after 2 years of partnership, what we have to keep, to stop and to create, to improve our practices and our collective productions ?".

All the partners participated to this participative evaluation during M4 (transnational meeting 4) in Thessaloniki, on saturday, the 25th may 2019. Many lessons learned. One of them from a teacher :

« I would like to say to each one of you, how much I counted every minute in your company. Your will to change something, to see in the other what is beautiful to share. Your gestures, your words, our sharing, our exchanges, our tears also sometimes, our many laughs,  everything that made this project an unforgettable experience. Seeds are sown, nothing is finished! I  know that all this will accompany me in my school, in my class, but not only ! Thank you to each of you,  from the bottom of my heart for this music that has traveled between us and is not ready to stop. See you !!!. To be continued !» 




Commentaires

  1. I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Pedro ! Pedro and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    WhatsApp Message: +1 863 231 0632

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Let's go to the First show

Tonight, the kids of Ferdinand Buisson & Marcel Sembat School, will sing on stage. At the Social & Cultural Center Estey, they will perform with the musicians of Compagnie MOHEIN, who leaded them in lasts workshop with Aurélia Coulaty & their teachers, Zohra & Emilie. Parents, friends, teachers, people are welcome for this free & sensational concert in Bègles. It start at 18h00 after a presentation of the Musics Migratory European project by the Major of Bègles & representants of the french partners (Estey, Education Nationale, INSUP formation, LABA & Musiques de Nuit). See U tonight. Please, come till 17h00 at Estey, to share a moment with us, around games, snack & differents cultures. Hervé _ from LABA, 2018 05 24

C1 : 5 days to share in october

The first training course, C1, will take place from 10 October to 14 October in France. In Bègles (at the Centre Social et Culturel Estey) and in Cenon (Rocher de Palmer). For Greek, Belgian and French teachers and educators, partners of the European Migratory Musics project. We're waiting for you! Themes of the internship program.: ·      The role of the school in welcoming migrant families, ·      The role of the arts in language learning, ·      The enhancement of cultural heritage in integration processes, ·      The modes of communication between people of different traditions, ·      The importance of networking in reception facilities.... So many questions, reflections and practices, which we will share, together, in the framework of the European cooperation project: MIGRATORY MUSICS. DAY 1 - Wednesday 10 October PROFESSIONAL SITUATION" GAMES (Terres Neuves and Estey) To learn to communicate without speaking the same language DAY 2 - Thursday 11 Oct